You're leading through a recession, managing change and dealing with quiet quitters. You're encouraging a return-to-office, eliminating waste and giving motivational nudges. Some of your team is on board, but some of them aren't, and you're likely dealing with some personnel challenges.
- If someone is misbehaving, you're either coaching it or allowing it to happen! LISTEN READ
- Avoiding a problem only distances you from the solution. LISTEN READ
- "Quiet firing" is a passive-aggressive way to get someone to quit - don't do it! LISTEN READ
- 50% of remote workers have a side hustle or other full-time gig. :-( LISTEN READ
WORTH A LOOK
Q4 LEADERSHIP CHALLENGES TO ANTICIPATE
- World events, the U.S. mid-term elections, holidays and the rising cost of living will increase the personal stress employees feel. (Expect late Oct./early Nov. surprise!)
- Companies will accelerate steps to reduce and contain costs. The internal budgeting process will be more complex and burdensome.
- News of layoffs, hiring freezes and return-to-office mandates will heighten job insecurity.
RELEVANT "HOW TO'S"
- How to manage your stress Episode 31
- How to deal with emotional employees Episode 30
- How to give bad news Episode 18
- How to make emotional decisions Episode 17