Most define leadership in the singular, but leadership is exponentially more powerful when defined in the plural.
Think of parenting. Research shows that -
- Two parents are better than one
- Parents that support one another have more success than parents that don't
- Divorced parents can effectively raise kids when they work together
The challenge - leadership teams don't naturally meld together. Why?
- Ego's - past success says to them "my way works!"
- Style - like parents, leaders have their preferred style
- Experience - leadership habits and routines are deeply engrained
You build a leadership team the same way you build any other team, you...
Collective leadership definition
©️2019, 2020 MentalNotes Search LLC