- a set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network.
- a set of principles or procedures according to which something is done; an organized scheme or method.
A "leadership system" is the set of principles or procedures by which you provide leadership. It requires an organized scheme or method.
WHY IS THIS SO IMPORTANT?
- Company culture is a reflection of leadership.
- A vibrant, healthy culture requires collective leadership.
- Collective leadership requires a coordinated, planned approach (or "system").
- In the absence of a system, improvisational, seat-of-the-pants leadership rules the day
©️2019,2020 MentalNotes Search LLC