- something (such as coins, treasury notes, and banknotes) that is in circulation as a medium of exchange
- paper money in circulation
- a common article for bartering
- a medium of verbal or intellectual expression
The "medium of exchange" between a boss and their employee is "trust".
Trust buys the employees full engagement and best effort.
Employees won't follow leaders they can't trust. They'll do the bare minimum needed to get by.
People have to trust that...
- ...you care about them
- ...have their best interest at heart
- ...you are honest, ethical and trustworthy
©️2019-2020 MentalNotes Search LLC