Little doubts about today snowball into big doubts about the future.
Little doubts about today
- "What's my top priority?"
- "What do I focus on first?"
- "What am I accountable for?"
- "How am I doing?"
- "Does my boss care about me?"
Big doubts about the future
- "Is my job still needed?"
- "Am I expendable?"
- "Does my boss know what they're doing?"
- "Can I trust my boss?"
- "Do I have a future here?"
Until you remove a doubt, it's going to compound. Each day a question goes unanswered, the question gets bigger.
If you can't be certain about today, there's no way to find comfort in the future.
©️2019-2020 MentalNotes Search LLC