You don't need a treadmill and a heart monitor to do a stress test. Take a thinking break and ask yourself a few questions.
These (3) statements suggest you'd pass your stress test.
- "I recognize stress quickly"
- "I'm aware of my healthy/unhealthy coping mechanisms"
- "I have my go-to stress busters"
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you pass the stress test. 😎
These (3) statements suggest you'd fail your stress test.
- "I am often needlessly worried"
- "My team can tell when I'm stressed"
- "Stress impacts my relationship w/friends and family"
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you don't pass the stress test. 😖
©️2019-2020 MentalNotes Search LLC