Leaders that adopt the #WinToday philosophy share 3 beliefs -
- "It's easy to lose sight of what's important"
- "You are what you repeatedly do"
- "Little wins compound"
That's why leaders are encouraged to focus on...
- Priorities - because it's easy to lose sight of what's important
- Process - because you are what you repeatedly do
- Progress - because little wins compound
It's easy for people to lose sight of what's important, but why?
- Things are always changing
- Companies send mixed messages
You are what you repeatedly do.
- High performers and low performers have the same goals!
- High performers have better habits, routines & fundamentals (the "Process")
The goal is daily, incremental progress, but why?
- Accumulated progress builds confidence, momentum & motivation
- It provides a basis for mutual accountability