Designing behavioral triggers is a leadership skill you can use with others.
- Alarms - if you want to implement a leadership hack at a certain time, set an alarm on your mobile device.
- Meetings - if the hack occurs during a meeting, work your prompt into the agenda.
- Calendars - if the hack occurs on a certain day, set a calendar reminder.
- Location cues - if the hack occurs in a specific location (say your car), situate a trigger (ex. Post-it note on dashboard).
- People cues - if the hack involves another person, use them to trigger