You are whatever your routines say you are.
rou·tine | \ rü-ˈtēn \
Definition of routine noun
- a customary or regular course of procedure.
- commonplace tasks, chores, or duties as must be done regularly or at specified intervals; typical or everyday activity: the routine of an office.
- regular, unvarying, habitual, unimaginative, or rote procedure.
- an unvarying and constantly repeated formula, as of speech or action; convenient or predictable response
- Routines are what you do (not what you say)
- Your routines are on constant display
- Routines lead to outcomes
©2019-2020 MentalNotes Search LLC