Week 4 Focus - The 5 fundamental requirements of leaders
This week's objective
There are 5 questions you need to answer -
- When you give direction, what's the most important message to send?
- What's your "go-to" method for creating a sense of urgency?
- How do you solve problems?
- When someone's failing, what do you do?
- How will you demonstrate the values that you value most?
The reason why
Once you know the vital few fundamentals, we can begin to personalize your approach based on your unique style and strengths.
Time to set aside
- Review the articles featured in this section - 20-30 minutes
- Identify a mentor - 20 minutes
- Questionnaire - 5-10 minutes
- Watch video - 2 minutes 38 seconds
- Leave comment - 5 minutes
3 things to know
- When fundamentals are needed most
- What you need to be capable of doing
- The skills behind the capabilities
2 things to do
- Interview 2-3 successful leaders
1 thought to hold
- Most behaviors are habits you give little thought to. You have to think about the behaviors you want to become habits.
Quote of the week
"Leadership is a way of thinking, a way of acting and, most importantly, a way of communicating."
Answer this question in comment section below
What is THE most important leadership fundamental?