We've all heard the saying, "It's lonely at the top." It's even lonelier in the middle. 😣
- You've been responsible for your own well being and performance
- Now you're responsible for the well being and performance of others
- You'll constantly be faced with other people's problems
- You won't control many of the unpopular decisions that impact your team - you're just the messenger
- You'll have to motivate people doing mundane tasks over and over
Why this matters - Many managers are called to lead former peers and co-workers. That places you smack dab in the middle.
©️2019-2021 MentalNotes Search LLC