Leaders are constantly solving other people's problems. They include -
- Job stress - ex. lack of confidence, feeling overworked, feeling out of control
- Job dissatisfaction - ex. lack of growth, boredom, dead end job
- Conflict with others - ex. bullying, harassment, discrimination
- Stress from home - ex. child care, parental care, financial stress, relationship stress
- Personal - ex. health, mental health
The problems of your employees create stress on the leader.
©2019-2020 MentalNotes Search LLC