- Teamwork is a skill that wont develop on it's own
- Teams - like individuals - need constant, timely feedback
- Feedback is an invaluable coaching technique
- Teamwork improves when teams feel accountable
When giving group feedback -
- Focus on the standards & expectations you have of the group
- Address the team's behaviors - not individual behaviors
- Speak in 3rd person "We/Us" vs. 2nd person "You"
- Ask the group to self evaluate
Never give individual feedback in a group setting. Take it offline.
©2019-2020 MentalNotes Search LLC