- Fear is a valuable psychological condition that triggers action. If we didn't feel fear, we couldn't protect ourselves from legitimate threats.
- Fear can be used in a positive, productive fashion.
- Fear is an uncomfortable emotion. People want to act on their fears.
- When inaction becomes uncomfortable enough, people are motivated to act.
You never want to threaten people, you simply want to create discomfort. Here's how -
- Things of value that may be lost due to inaction
- Negative situations that can be avoided by taking action
PRACTICE TIPS - listen for the things people value (and want to protect) and the things they find unpleasant (and want to avoid).
©2019 MentalNotes Search LLC